Thursday, July 31, 2008

Week 7 - Thing 16

Checked out many of the links from the posting. Great ideas, good information, some links not available any longer. Such is the web. Notice the gizmoz to the left - saw that on a blog from a link on a wiki. Of course, I got distracted, had to play with that. Too funny!

I like the use of a wiki for research pathfinders. We have a district website and the capability of creating pages using this SchoolWires software...it is horrid and cumbersome. The wiki is so much easier to update as needed.

I've started a wiki for my library information...following Joyce Valenza's lead (and my colleague's - Allison the Amazing). Here is the link to it - a work in progress.

https://hersheymslibrary.wikispaces.com/


Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Mary Schwander said...

I think your wiki looks great! The use of the image generators really jazz-up the pages.
Good job! And I liked your Gizmoz so much, I created one for my blog also. Thanks!
Mary @ My Information Highway