Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week 5 - Thing 11.1


I joined Joyce's Ning for Teacher-Librarians. That is a good name for us...maybe this tag will give us some recognition for all we do in the education world. I also joined the Middle School Librarian-Teachers Group, the YA Literature Group, and the PSLA group, as well as adding it to my RSS feeds. When on earth will I find the time to read all of this?

Discovered something quite by accident by playing around with Yahoo Avatars. I've been dressed in the same outfit for too long, so I thought I'd change clothes, got distracted discovered the International locations, went to France, and found the black and white kitty. Well, my one kitty is black and white, and the napping grey tabby in the picture, so I changed the cat to the black and white. Never did change clothes...too many choices, shoes not good...anyway, I thought I'd have to put in the code, etc. to change it on the blog. To my delight it is changed automatically. So, if anyone is so motivated you can change your Avatar as often as I change my earrings. Cool!

No comments: