Thursday, July 17, 2008

Week 5 - Thing 12

OK, Rollyo is very cool and the graphic looks like Target licorice, or what it should look like if Target had a brand of licorice. I explored a bit, got the gist of what it could do and realized this could be a great tool to limit middle schoolers to appropriate sites without having to list the links, label and describe them...oh such a time saver this could be! I cannot wait to share it with the teachers too.

I have so many links for the Civil War projects and Travel Asia projects, I wonder if there is an easy way to transfer them or if I have to copy and paste each one. bleh Anyone out there know of an easy way to transfer lists, not Bookmarks or Favorites?

An account has been created and I did copy the Mythology links we use, and I think the 8th grade is going to be starting with that this year, so I can model this right away for the Language Arts teachers and share with the rest. I added Rollyo to my blog choosing the searches that I thought were interesting...I probably should have included Celebrity Gossip for grins.

Here is my link: http://www.rollyo.com/hersheymslibrary/

No comments: