Friday, August 15, 2008

Week 8 - Thing 18


Created an account on Zoho, uploaded a PowerPoint, revised it, and placed it on the library wiki. Here is the link to the ZohoShow on Web Page Evaluation.

These applications become more and more important as we create information together. The learning curve for some of the teachers in my building is going to be steep this year. A Ning has been set up for our building as a learning community, and our forward thinking principal will expect all to participate in some fashion. It makes so much sense - sometimes I can go weeks without seeing some of the others in my building, much less the library department colleagues in other buildings.

Using GoogleDocs, I created this Short List of Summer Reads - got distracted (story of my life) and failed to write the annotations for the rest of the books I read. sigh

No comments: